‘Exeter Uni Confessions’ takes off

A new Facebook page entitled ‘Exeter Uni Confessions’ has become a viral sensation with over 1,400 likes in just over a week. Exeter students are often renowned for keeping a […]

A new Facebook page entitled ‘Exeter Uni Confessions’ has become a viral sensation with over 1,400 likes in just over a week.

Exeter students are often renowned for keeping a lid on their rather dirty goings on, but this new group aims to expose the more secretive and embarrassing side of uni life.

The Facebook page states: “message us your most disgusting, hilarious and embarrassing confessions from Exeter University! It will be posted ANONYMOUSLY on our page. So don’t be shy, lets just have a laugh.”

So far there have been up to five posts a day, with more and more students plucking up the courage to share their confession with the rest of Facebook.

Here are our top three confessions so far:

“This one time in first year I accidently stole a park bench from outside Rowe House and took it 3 floors up into my room. Woke up the most confused man alive.”

“After a somewhat drunken night wandering back from Holland, I spotted a badger outside the Peter C Building. Being drunk, the only obvious answer was to stroke it. After about 20 seconds it became one pissed off badger and chased me nearly to the Lemmy. It wouldn’t have been so bad, except for the Police Car cruising round campus that saw me running from it. Twice.”

“My housemate came back from a night out the next morning, we presume he’d pulled successfully.. Turns out he’d woken up in the Harrison building on one of the sofas after a night at the Lemmy!!”

We’ve only printed the relatively tame ones here, but go to the Facebook page to see Exeter students in all their glory.