Someone in the Netherlands sent LSD to my flat and I have no idea why

Is it yours?

If you move into a flat in Edinburgh, you are bound to be plagued by streams of mail intended for whoever lived in your flat before you.

This typically consists of run-of-the-mill vouchers, banal bills and desperate pleas to join charities you spend the entirety of Middle Meadow Walk avoiding.

Millie, an English lit second year, arrived home from lectures to find a suspicious, unnamed envelope which turned out to contain several tabs of LSD.

Millie’s story

This suspicious looking card arrived with no name. Just our address. Stamped and sent from the Netherlands.

The card itself was blank, pretty atrocious by any standards and definitely a last minute corner shop job.

No belated birthday wishes here

But what it lacked in happy birthday wishes, it certainly didn’t lack for substance.

Tabs on Tabs on Tabs

As for my flatmates reactions, they were pretty mixed.  Lizzie, who was pretty reluctant to open post that wasn’t (explicitly) addressed to us, was shocked when we discovered what was inside. She also showed similar reluctance of keeping the LSD in the flat. Little does she know I’ve been storing it in her pyjama drawer all week.

The trippy af card

Odds were raised to go up Arthur’s Seat and take it but, as with any good lost and found, we’d love to see this returned to its rightful owner.

If you believe that to be you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

If you’ve ordered acid from the Netherlands and want it back, email [email protected], or alternatively, Police Scotland will be willing to help.