PLAYERS IS COMING TO DURHAM (with two new club nights)

Dulham just got a little less ‘dull’.

Hide Images

Hailing from UK clubbing giants Leeds and Newcastle, Players Bar has now opened in the Walkergate complex. Yes, you did read correctly a new actually alright club is coming to Durham.

The introduction of big weekly nights Players Wednesday's and Swingers Monday's looks sure to shake-up Durham’s stagnant nightclub scene. Promising a mix of: disco, house and classic anthems, these floor-fillers will be playing week in week out.

Swingers is not a sex night but will provide a welcome change from the usual cheesy shockers and you’ll (almost) feel as if you’ve been transported to the toon.

Combine this with half price drinks deals and tickets available from £4 on Fatsoma and it’s surely a no-brainer.

Exclusive look at the inside

The self-proclaimed ‘sports bar by day, club by night’ will also no doubt occupy the title-spot as the venue for Durham’s major sport teams with its Players Wednesdays.

Players Wednesday will host: captivating dancers, extravagant giveaways and fancy-dress themed nights, injecting a sense of big-city clubbing into sleepy Durham.

Life is getting quite exciting.

(For those interested in promotional work, please contact Players Bar on: 07403024955).