PLAYERS IS COMING TO DURHAM (with two new club nights)

Dulham just got a little less ‘dull’.

Hailing from UK clubbing giants Leeds and Newcastle, Players Bar has now opened in the Walkergate complex. Yes, you did read correctly a new actually alright club is coming to Durham.

The introduction of big weekly nights Players Wednesday's and Swingers Monday's looks sure to shake-up Durham’s stagnant nightclub scene. Promising a mix of: disco, house and classic anthems, these floor-fillers will be playing week in week out.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

Swingers is not a sex night but will provide a welcome change from the usual cheesy shockers and you’ll (almost) feel as if you’ve been transported to the toon.

Combine this with half price drinks deals and tickets available from £4 on Fatsoma and it’s surely a no-brainer.

Image may contain: Sphere, Ball

Exclusive look at the inside

The self-proclaimed ‘sports bar by day, club by night’ will also no doubt occupy the title-spot as the venue for Durham’s major sport teams with its Players Wednesdays.

Image may contain: Police, Officer, Military Uniform, Military, Person, People, Human

Players Wednesday will host: captivating dancers, extravagant giveaways and fancy-dress themed nights, injecting a sense of big-city clubbing into sleepy Durham.

Life is getting quite exciting.

(For those interested in promotional work, please contact Players Bar on: 07403024955).

The Tab Durham

last seen today at 02:01

Get breaking Durham news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out which sports team’s getting banned next, who’s looking fire at the fashion show, and some gentle Hatfield rinsing. Straight into your DMs. 😘