Hatfield’s ball bags a PERSONALISED Snapchat filter

Eton Messy will also be there

Hatfield have set a new bar for college balls by buying a custom snapchat filter for their annual Lion in Winter Ball.

The custom filter shows the theme, ‘Lost in the Woods’ surrounded by trees and fairies, and will only be available in Hatfield’s grounds.

Not only have they bagged an exclusive snapchat filter, but EDM pioneers Eton Messy will be bringing the marque down as headliners of the event. Hot off their opening night performance at Palatinalps, Hatfielders will continue to pretend they’re cool enough to know who the YouTube-made music sensations are on Friday night.

Ball organisers Jamie Durham and Hannah Johnson, told The Tab:

“Following the popularity of the recent Durham snapchat filter, in true Hatfield style we thought we’d buy our own in order to reaffirm our status as Durham’s most exclusive college.”

The Hatfield social event of the year will also feature boutique flower garlands, swing boats, and laser quest carrying on until the early morning.

Thirsty Hatfielders will quenched (responsibly) with cooling Slushies, a Bomb Bar, and Winter Pimms.