Durham’s most eligible bachelor: Fabian Eccles Williams

He’s Fab(ian)

unnamed (1)

Fabian Eccles-Williams

Fabian, son of the also double-barrelled Mark and Alex, comes from the border between Suffolk and Essex. His prestigious family can boast a fabulous coat of arms consisting of a shield with wings and other engravings, although most of them are too small to see and Who Do You Think You Are? haven’t looked into it properly yet. He was educated at Harrow School and is now in his first year at Durham studying philosophy and theology.

When asked about his social highlights of the year he is unassuming, admitting that he didn’t attend the Fresher’s Ball which is a huge regret, possibly because you only ever get one chance in life to watch a rapper hit a kid in the face. Fabian will however be walking in the university fashion show as one of the few first year models, so it’s clear that this bachelor has a promising university career ahead of him.

When he wants to escape from the hustle and bustle of East Anglian life, Fabian likes to holiday in Cornwall. Easily accessible by car and with the occasional ray of sun, you can’t really go wrong with this little vista of paradise. If you’re hoping to join this deep thinker on his next country jaunt then bear in mind that he likes his girls to be “edgy but elegant”, meaning that a pair of air max and a snapback won’t quite cut it if you have never learnt table manners.