WIN 100 POT NOODLES

Feeling the pinch as a student? Scouring the reduced section in Tesco for the best deal? Enter The Tab’s Competition

Are you feeling the pinch as a student? Scouring the reduced section in Tesco for the best deal? 

Well, the Tab has the answer.

We’ve teamed up with that staple of student life, Pot Noodle, to give away 100 Pot Noodles to Durham’s most conserving student.

To celebrate the opening of Unilever’s new competition to find the best idea for changing peoples’ consumer habits, we want to know what you do as a student to save on energy. It can be anything from taking a bath with a flatmate, turning your underwear inside out to save on washing or, more appropriately for Durham, avoiding the dryer by making use of your aga to dry clothes.

What you choose to do with them is up to you

To be in with a chance of winning the Pot Noodles, all you have to do is share with The Tab your energy-saving student tips. 

To enter simply answer the question, ‘how does your student lifestyle help save on energy bills?’

Entries can be sent to the Durham Tab via:
Tweeting: @thetabdurham
Facebook: private message our Facebook page:
Email: [email protected]

If you have a knack for sustainable thinking then why not enter Unilever’s sustainability contest? They are looking for the smartest and most innovative ideas to encourage sustainable habits among people. The winning team will have a chance to present their idea at Unilever HQ in January.

More info here: http://www.facebook.com/unilevercareers/app_225970497511054

The competition winner will be announced on the Durham Tab website in due course, along with some of the best, worst answers.

So good luck, and get in contact for your chance to win!

Special thanks to the Fashion Show’s Thomas Collier and Jack Harber for photography and modelling.