FA Cup 3rd Round: Durham Wildcats WFC Vs. Preston North End WFC

After a recent 4-1 demolishing of Sheffield Wednesday WFC, the highest ranked team at that stage of the competition, the recently formed Wildcats find themselves in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

3rd round durham fa cup Football Sport wildcats womens

The FA Cup dream continues…THE WILDCATS ARE STILL PROWLING!

Now the Wildcats prepare to cause another cup upset, when they host Northern Premiership side Preston North End WFC on the 5th February at The Brewery Field, the home of Spennymoor Town.

Unbeaten in all competitions, the Wildcats boast American and English talent including USA international Lorraine Quinn, ex-Sunderland midfielder Laura Stockdale, ex-Liverpool forward Hannah Beard, ex-Leeds forward Gemma Nortcliffe and ex-Lincoln defender Anna Faux and other genius' on the ball.

A bar will be open at the game but feel free to bring your own refreshments.

At half-time, if you fancy yourself as a hero, a cross-bar challenge competition will take place with your pride at stake. Which DU team will be victorious?!

Coaches will be running from the DSU to transport students to Brewery Field, which is becoming an absolute fortress for the Wildcats.

Ticket Information:
£2 Concessions/Students (Student identification required) on the gate
£5 Adults on the gate
£5 Student transport ticket (Includes transport and entry to the game. Payment must be made in advance)

Tickets can be purchased from any Wildcat player (if you're lucky enough to know a top Wildcat) or from the DSU.

With Nobby Solano set to make an appearance, even if your eyes aren't on the silky skills on display, it is guaranteed to be a spectacle of an event.

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/307622065950508/
Twitter: @DUWAFC