A new ladies’ club night is coming to Buffalo which will be dedicated to girl power

Expect a full evening of Queen Bey, RiRi, Destiny’s Child, The Spice Girls and more

Freshers' week has been and gone but Cardiff's nightlife keeps on getting better. A new event is coming to The Diff which hopes to particularly impress the ladies.

The new event set to take Cardiff nightlife by storm is literally iconic- it's a ladies' night which will be dedicated to all women, girls and fab female tunes, from RnB chart toppers to cheesy pop-princesses.

The event, called Iconic, will be making its debut at Buffalo this Friday the 26th of October. The event is a one off, however if it is successful, its creator, Yoyin Ajala, has said she would love it to be a regular feature in Cardiff's nightlife.

Image may contain: Back, Skirt, Clothing, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Dance, Person, People, Human

Grab your girl squad, and get prepared for ladies' night

Yoyin, a third year Chemistry undergrad at Cardiff Uni came up with the idea for a ladies' night in the capital, because she says; "girls nights out have always been the best nights out."

Yoyin got in touch with Buffalo who were keen on the idea and the rest is history as the Ladies' Night Cardiff club night and their first event Iconic was born.

The vibe of the night is set to be classic RnB and pop with some throwback tunes to get you grooving and belting out the bangers. The playlist for the night screams girl power, and the artists to be featured range from Beyonce and Dua Lipa to P!nk and Kylie Minogue- there is something for everyone.

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Glitter will be needed

As well as the female dominated DJ set, the theme of the night is Icons, so everyone is encouraged to turn up at Buffalo dressed up as their favourite female idols. With the likes of Cher and Mama Mia mania dominating the summer, there will probably be a running theme here.

However, despite the event being female focused, everyone and anyone can attend. The concept behind Ladies' Night is having a good time with good friends- so the more the merrier and all that.

Tickets are now on sale for the event and can be bought here.

The Tab Cardiff

last seen today at 04:05

Get breaking Cardiff news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out everything going down in Cathays, who’s looking fire in Glam, and all the best Swansea trash talk. Straight into your DMs. 😘