Image may contain: Graffiti, Person, People, Human

Here’s your Cardiff BNOC of the year winner 2018, and we have an interview with him

This guy is a legend

People of the Diff we have found the new BNOC of the year 2018, and his name is Sheldon Lobo. With over 200 people voting for him, Sheldon stormed ahead of the competition and won the final with over 50 per cent of the final vote. His runner ups in second and third were Shyy Davda and Iona Middleton.

Sheldon who is a legend amongst his fellow politics crew and of Fam Fish fame has proved his worthyness for the all important BNOC title and we've spoken to the man himself about his glorious victory.

Congratulations Sheldon, how does it feel to have been given the prestigious BNOC title?

It’s hard to describe to be honest. Part of me finds it funny because I never thought I’d get this far, but at the same time it’s pretty cool, especially considering all the nominees I had to overcome to get here.

Is there anyone you’d like to thank?

Firstly I’d like to thank Emmanuel Ghunney (Manny), as well as 'oh captain my captain' Arin Gulsen, and the rest of Politics Rugby. I’d also like to thank anyone who voted for me.

Image may contain: Vest, Clothing, Person, People, Human

BNOC winner 2018 Sheldon Lobo

Why do you think you were nominated and why do you think over 200 people voted for you?

Honestly I’m not really sure. At first it started off as a bit of a joke between a few people, but clearly it caught traction and now here we are.

Do you think you’ll find the time next year to continue with your lash antics and Fam Fish fame?

Hopefully my busy schedule with guest appearances at clubs across the UK will leave some free time for me to go to the lash and Fam Fish. But on a serious note, I don’t think I’ll ever stop going to either.

Image may contain: Party, Oven, Electrical Device, Appliance, Person, People, Human

Sheldon with just some of his many fans

How do you think you’ll cope with your new found fame?

I'm deffo going to use it as bragging rights for a while. I'll probably try to use it to get some freebies- but hopefully it won't go to my head too much.

Finally, is there anything you’d like to say to your fans?

See you all at the first lash of the year!