The votes have been counted and it’s time for the final: Who will you crown as Cardiff’s BNOC of the Year 2017?

The results are in, it’s time to vote for your winner

We’ve had several applications, 16 successful nominees and four highly competitive heats, and now we can exclusively reveal our top four candidates who have made it to the final. Once again it’s up to you to decide who is worthy of winning the title of Cardiff BNOC of the year 2017. Here are the finalists:

Jack Parker

Medicine undergrad Jack, was the clear winner of the first heat with a staggering 300 votes, winning 35% of the overall vote for that round. One of the main reasons Jack has been recognised as a potential BNOC is because he is the “loudest grunter in taly gym” and he once carried a fridge home after a night out; being the first person in Cardiff to pull a fridge on a night out.

Emeka Chukwulobelu

Rugby boy and Physiology third year Emeka won heat two by a mile with 44% of the vote. Emeka is worthy of the BNOC title for a number of reasons; he’s the official DJ for the Cardiff rugby team, the winner of Strictly Come Dancesport and has been described as a “general legend of the diff” by his peers.

George Watkins

George, who studies English Literature and Philosophy is the winner of heat three with 28% of the vote, however, this round was a close one with George only winning by one vote. Fellow candidate Conor Graney only just lost out to this hard working legend. George deserves the BNOC title for his constant campaigns and support for mental health awareness; appearing in the Guardian and on BBC news. He also has his own book and is next year’s SU Mental Health Officer.

So that’s it for this year. We’ve had pure sesh legends, hard workers, rugby lads and social all rounders nominated, and it’s these four candidates which have proved worthy of making it through to the final. Vote below for who you think deserves to be crowned with the almighty title of Cardiff’s BNOC of the Year 2017.