Bachelor of the week: Will

Footie legend Will is looking for love

| UPDATED bachelor bachelor of the week dating footie legend tinder

In the run up to Christmas, Will is looking for an eligible bachelorette who he can snuggle by the fire on those cold winter nights and perhaps share an intimate moment with under the mistletoe.

Will loves his football and may also be a familiar face to many presented Cardiff’s version of Match of the Day. He also fancies himself as a budding DJ under the pseudonym “DJ Funky Narkz”.

Whilst he will openly admit that he’s put on a bit of timber since his last relationship, it also means that a keen lady can easily court him by paying a visit to Crwys Road Domino’s

He also has a culinary flair, in the past creating his own speciality dishes, such as pasty sandwiches and curry and sardine wraps.

In line with being the self-proclaimed Harry Styles of Cathays, Will also has a certain thing for older women – his perfect woman is Melanie Sykes.

He might claim to have “completed Tinder” but the reality is a complete lack of success, which of course can only be put down to his charming personality not shining through an iPhone screen.

Will can regularly be found stumbling around the Union on a Wednesday night in his football attire, charming the ladies, necking boys and sipping on his favourite tipple: a pint of Sambuca.

Deep down though he is a kind and caring soul who likes to look after the ladies in his life (he still texts or calls his mum every single day). If you fancy embarking on the road to Will’s heart ask any footie lad who will keenly point you in his direction, or just pop down to Crwys Road Domino’s.

Do you know a bachelor or bachelorette who needs our help finding love? Email [email protected]