EXCLUSIVE: Oxbridge’s Varsity ski trip announces its best line-up in years

Hype.

Cambridge luxury Oxbridge Oxford rich skiing Students Varsity varsity ski trip

Every year, thousands of students from Oxford and Cambridge descend on the slopes of the Alps to ski and party their end of term misery away.

The Tab can exclusively reveal that Chase & Status will be kicking off the week’s entertainment, headlining the Opening Night Party on 4th December. The English electronic music duo are famous for songs such as End Credits and Blind Faith (ft. Liam Bailey).

If Chase & Status weren’t enough to get you excited already, Sigma and Sigala will be closing the Varsity Ski Trip this year at the Final Night Party on 8th December.

The Opening and Final night parties are notoriously two of the best nights on the trip.

Chase & Status are sure to kick the week off with a bang

Sigma have enjoyed huge success with songs such as Changing (ft. Paloma Faith) and Coming Home (ft. Rita Ora). The drum and bass duo have already proved to be big entertainers of Cambridge students, headlining last summer’s Trinity 150th May Ball and St Catz’s May Ball in 2014.

Much music, very party.

Sigala is the British DJ behind some of the biggest club anthems of the past summers, including Easy Love, Sweet Lovin’ and Give Me Your Love.

This impressive line-up of is the trip’s strongest in years, and is sure to have Oxbridge students partying until the early hours of the morning.

Varsity Ski Trip 2016 is at Val Thorens – the highest ski resort in Europe – between 3-10 December.