Union Reveals Raciest Lineup Yet

A defendant of worldwide sex scandals, the host of the craziest show on earth, and Katie Price: it can only be the Union’s Lent line-up.

Cambridge Union dominique strauss kahn harry shukman jacob rees-mogg jerry springer Jordan Katie Price milf robert winston Scandal Sex stephen sondheim union line up zoe wanamaker

Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Katie Price and Jerry Springer will be descending on the Union this term in its raciest lineup ever, The Tab can exclusively reveal.

The former head of the IMF made headlines last year for allegedly raping a hotel maid. Locked in scandal, he resigned while still in a New York prison. ‘The Great Seducer’ is still fighting sex scandals stretching back to the 90s.

Just this week, Strauss-Kahn was implicated in an orgy. His lawyer claims DSK didn’t know some participants were hookers, and defied anybody “to tell the difference between a naked prostitute and any other naked woman.” That’s okay then. 

They were this big.

And love her or hate her, glamour model turned entrepreneur (if you can call it that), Katie Price will also address the chamber. There’s also a danger she’ll undress the chamber, based on her recent appearance at the Oxford Union, where she told an audience member “I’m a MILF, I’ll eat you alive.” She will be debating issues of feminism against notorious Daily Mail columnist Liz Jones.

Joint honours or booby prize?

Also no stranger to scandal, Jerry Springer, host of one of the most famous and controversial shows on television (and one-time mayor of Cincinnati) will be coming to speak towards the end of term.

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlEAKNMg0mc

The Union declined to comment on whether the chamber can accommodate a hot tub

And there’s still plenty for the politicos this term, with almost-Labour-boss David Miliband leading the way with a solo address. Also among this term’s roster is gaffe prone Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg, who is proposing the motion ‘This House believes the Conservatives have been unfairly demonised.’

Alongside these big names are doctor, biologist, and life peer Prof. Robert Winston, Broadway bro and director Stephen Sondheim, and My Family’s irreplaceable Zoë Wanamaker who all be making speeches.

Katie Lam, Union President told The Tab “The Union obviously has a fantastic history of attracting top political speakers, which I’ve worked hard to continue, but I also wanted to offer something more.”

“There’s a mix of the traditional and the not-so-traditional, and the end result should be both stimulating and exciting.”

So far so good, as students are looking forward to what the Union has to offer this term. Hannah Wilkinson, a second year at Selwyn says that the institution is “an incredible thing to be a part of” as they “consistently get this level of people” to speak.

See the full termcard at The Union’s website: www.cus.org/termcard.