Tab Meets TOWIE!

TOWIE’s Sam Faiers spills the beans on possible spin-off for her and boyfriend Joey

Get your spray tan and vajazzle ready, as a little bit of Essex is heading to Bristol this weekend!

Minnie’s Boutique’s pop-up shop is on another nationwide tour and has come to Cabot Circus for the next two days, with TOWIE’s Sam and Billie Faiers in tow.

The pair at Minnie’s launch in Bristol

Special guests and competition winners were invited to tonight’s preview of the store where Sam Faiers told The Tab that rumours of her moving on from the hit ITV2 show aren’t too far-fetched.

Sam talks to The Tab

“Yeah I’d like to [move on], not right now because of TOWIE and I love TOWIE, but eventually I would like to do a spin off series.”

The Tab with the Essex girls

Any spin-off is likely to centre on Sam and boyfriend Joey Essex, and the TOWIE couple, recently spotted getting amorous on holiday in Dubai, seem inseparable. But does Joey and his eccentric style ever get involved at Minnie’s?

‘Nooo!’ The girls say in unison. ‘It’s way too much of a girlie store’ says Billie.

It’s fair to say Minnie’s has a signature Essex style, with false eyelashes on display and a spray tan booth toward the back of the store. Do the pair think this style will translate to Bristol?

‘Definitely!’ pipes up Billie, ‘We think the Essex style suits everyone’.

Falsies are a girl’s best friend- Minnie’s range of false eyelashes

However, it wasn’t all stereotypical party dresses and high heels. Some of Sam’s favorite pieces included a tasseled leather skirt by Total Recall and a Zombie Barbie sweater by Voodoo Girl. Hardly the typical dress code at the Sugar Hut!

Prices were surprisingly affordable with many items under £30, ideal for a student budget.

The duo’s offerings are perfect for the thrifty fashionista

‘People are always so shocked that it’s not really expensive’ says Billie, ‘It’s really important to us (to make it affordable) we keep it very high-street.’

Sam and Billie will be hosting an exclusive meet and greet for fans tomorrow at 2pm and Sunday 3rd at 1pm, including merchandise and book signing. So head down there this weekend if you want to make your friends ‘well Jel.’