Street Style: Student Lock-In

New feature Street Style débuts with some of the finest fashions from the Cabot Circus Lock-In

Monday’s student lock-in at Cabot Circus didn’t only give students the opportunity to bag some seriously stylish swag but to flaunt the best of their wardrobe too! Here is The Bristol Tab’s favourite looks of the night.

Sherilyn Ndhlovu

Sherilyn Ndhlovu, 18

We were impressed with Sherilyn’s ability to wear an Aztec print skirt without it clashing with anything! The use of black keeps her outfit classy and the tangerine tee ties the black and the print together. Bravo!

Katie Fennell

Katie Fennell, 21

We loved Katie’s 90’s grunge combat jacket but she avoids the stereotype and keeps the outfit feminine with a lace panel on her dress.

Aneesh Mistry

Aneesh Mistry, 18

Aneesh tackles the age old problem of staying stylish and keeping warm with his layers of hoodies. Take note- the more sweaters the better!

Emily Thomas

Emily Thomas, 19

Emily’s simple ensemble oozes elegance. Her oversized mint jumper poshes up her Sandra Dee leggings, whilst her leopard print loafers add the perfect pop of print.

Jacob Evans

Jacob Evans, 20

Jacob has that annoying gift  where he can make a baggy t-shirt look somehow stylish. His double denim works well and isn’t overwhelming as he has chosen to wear different coloured denims rather than being too matchy-matchy.

Eva Singleton

Eva Singleton, 16

Despite not being at university, Eva has nailed campus cool. Her denim jacket, bobble hat and Zooey Deschanel fringe has an air of effortless daytime cool. We know we didn’t look this good at 16!