Stuff your face on campus with Just Eat

The fast-food company Just Eat will be on campus tomorrow with free food, merchandise and exclusive vouchers

This Tuesday promises to be a food-filled occasion, when Just Eat arrives on campus with plenty of free good and prizes to be won.

The event will be based at the front of the Library and promises to be the perfect revision break for hungry students.

The Just eat team will be giving out free food, merchandise and exclusive vouchers to use on the Just Eat website.

They’re on the road and on the way to Brum

The event will be taking place between 11am- 2pm on the 27th March, and along with lots of free food there is over £1000 of vouchers to be won on the day.

To make things even better, students can also receive free take-away by posting on the event’s  Facebook page with the location they are in with the #justfeedme

In the run up to the event, Student Brand Manager, Hannah Bougdah said: “The Just Eat tour is going to be really fun for students, we are going to be causing a lot of mayhem so watch out for us on campus and grab some food and vouchers!”

Meanwhile look out for Just Eat’s own mascot Mr. Mozza, who will be roaming campus looking to give away the perfect revision-break pizza to those lucky students who manage to find him.

Birmingham is the last stop on the Just Eat tour and according to team member Leilah Cooling “We’re massively looking forward to coming to Birmingham and causing some mayhem. It’s one of our last universities so no doubt Mr Mozzarella will be particularly mischievous!”

So don’t miss out on a chance to indulge this Tuesday.

If you’d like more information the Promo Video can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154082093295147

Enjoy!