All the Selling Sunset agents threatening to leave the show after season eight drama

If they all go, what’s the point?

The latest episodes of Selling Sunset came with more drama than ever – and now after all the trials and tribulations of season eight, multiple cast members are threatening to leave.

Some of the biggest and most controversial storylines included accusations of homophobia, allegations of extra marital affairs, and Chelsea Lazkani getting divorced.

On top of this, there have been loads of dramas with the real estate agents outside the show, which have now gotten so bad the reunion has been cancelled. So, here are the cast members threatening to leave Selling Sunset after season eight, and what they have said has caused this shift.

Chrishell Stause

Selling Sunset season eight

via Netflix

Chrishell has spoken about potentially leaving the show behind a few times, but after all the drama of Selling Sunset season eight, she has made a pretty legit threat to leave. Her biggest concern has been the rumours regarding Emma Hernan, with Nicole claiming she had been seeing a married man.

Emma has since shrugged the rumours off as completely ridiculous, but because of this attack on her friend and also calling Nicole homophobic, Chrishell has said she will no longer work on Selling Sunset whilst Nicole remains in the cast. Speaking of Nicole, Chrishell said: “I will NEVER work on a show with her on it again. I would rather be sued.”

Chelsea Lazkani

Selling Sunset season eight

via Netflix

Chelsea Lazkani has also said she is on the brink of quitting the show. And no, this isn’t because of all the drama surrounding her current divorce from Jeff Lazkani, after it was alleged during season eight that he had been cheating on her.

Instead, Chelsea is saying she wants to quit because a video exposed new cast member Amanda Lynn’s racist tweets. After the tweets resurfaced, Chelsea said: “Made it clear and putting it in writing, if racist Amanda is on the show as a cast member. I’m out.”

Emma Hernan

Selling Sunset season eight

via Netflix

This season, without having a chance to defend herself, Emma was accused of having an affair with a married man. Nicole made the claims, which Emma has since said are untrue, and “complete slander.”

“Nicole is a sick individual. I’m going to be super candid. There’s zero truth to that rumour,” Emma told Vulture. “I know what she’s referring to. First off, it was in 2021 that I showed this person properties and then they actually asked to invest in my empanada company. I said ‘No,’ and nothing happened.”

In the same interview, Emma said that following all this, she’s unsure if she wants to return to the show. When asked if she wants to come back, Emma said: “I have mixed emotions on that right now… I’m kind of in the middle of it. But I definitely don’t agree with how things transpired. So it’s something that I really need to think about because I didn’t come on the show to show that people can talk about you and you cannot have a voice, and people can make up lies and get a platform to do this.”

Honestly, if this power trio call it a day, what will be the point?

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.