Love Island 2024 signs makeup artist Samantha Kenny

Love Island has ‘signed up’ this stunning makeup artist for the 2024 summer series

It’s exactly two weeks until we head back to the villa!

Love Island has reportedly signed up a stunning makeup artist to join the 2024 cast in Mallorca. It’s been reported Samantha Kenny is heading to the villa in the next couple of days.

With the 2024 series starting in exactly two weeks, there have been loads of rumoured Islanders so far already, with Samantha now being added to the list. The Sun is reporting bosses have been in talks with her, and she’ll be on our screens very soon.

Samantha is 27-years-old, from Liverpool and currently works in a beauty salon. It’s believed she will be an Islander in the original cast, but sometimes ITV makes last minute decisions and changes who will be a bombshell.

On her Instagram, Samantha shares loads of vibey pictures of her on nights out and of her work in the makeup industry. Does anyone else think she looks loads like All Stars Islander, Arabella Chi?

This year, the Love Island launch show will be on across ITV1, ITV2 and ITVX live, for the first time ever. A source told The Sun: “ITV wants to throw its weight behind Love Island and make sure it has a big, glitzy moment when the 11th series kicks off next month. Showing it across every channel means creating what they hope will be a big TV moment. It shows there is still a real commitment to the format even nine years on.”

Makeup artist Samantha is the fourth rumoured Islander for Love Island 2024, after Welsh rugby player Ciaran Davies, model Grace Jackson and reality TV nepo baby, Gigi Simon. The summer series set to start on ITV2 on Monday 3rd June, and Maya Jama will return as host.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.