First Love Island 2024 contestant revealed

Love Island 2024 ‘first contestant revealed’ as Welsh rugby player is set to enter the villa

The Islanders will be flying to Mallorca in the next week or so!

The first contestant set to take part in Love Island 2024 has reportedly been revealed, as it’s been said a Welsh rugby player is set to enter the villa in just a few days.

The Sun is reporting Ciaran Davies will be part of the new cast, as bosses have secured him as part of the Mallorca villa this summer.

A source said: “Ciaran caught the eye of Love Island bosses immediately. He’s gorgeous with a fit athletic build that will send the girls in the villa wild, but he’s also a sweet boy next door from Wales to boot. He’s the kind of lad you could happily take home to your mum.

“He’s been in talks with bosses for weeks and is set to jet out to the villa in Majorca in the coming week or so. Right now, it’s unclear whether he is one of the OG line-up or a bombshell but he is a favourite with the casting team and is sure to make a big impression with viewers.”

The show is just a couple of weeks away, with the summer series set to start on ITV2 on Monday 3rd June. Maya Jama will return as host, and there is also a rumoured Islander for the cast, too.

Apparently bosses are eyeing up 19-year-old Gigi Simon, who is the daughter of Real Housewives of Cheshire legend and CBB housemate, Lauren Simon.

I’m ready for a long, hot summer!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.