Runway debuts and breakups: What Georgia Steel has been up to since Love Island All Stars

Let’s just say, she’s been real busy

It’s been a busy few weeks for Georgia Steel since Love Island: All Stars was on screens. She’s had huge new career moves, social media breaks, interview time, and the big news in her life most recently is that she’s already split from Toby Aromolaran.

Of course we never expected her to just fade into the background and not keep us on our toes with updates after the show ended, but Georgia really has filled her schedule every single day. It’s been a whirlwind.

Here’s everything Georgia Steel has been up to since Love Island: All Stars.

Georgia spoke out about Tom and Molly after the All Stars villa, and all the hate she’d been getting

Firstly, Georgia spoke out loads about hate online when she left the Love Island: All Stars villa. She quit social media for a while after she said she felt like she’s “the most hated woman in the country.”

Speaking to The Sun, Georgia said she had no idea the hate she would get from the show would be so bad, and said she’d been getting death threats on her socials. She opened up about Tom and Molly doing interviews, and said she was “disappointed” she hadn’t heard from them, and said they hadn’t thought about the potential of her getting hate when they branded her “snakey” on a podcast.

“I haven’t heard from Molly or Tom since leaving the villa but, yeah, that’s upsetting,” she said of them talking on podcasts about her. “I think it’s disappointing as we all know how it is coming out of the villa, we know the heat we get and it’s been shown that I got a lot of hate. It does make me sad for sure. I feel some people I went through that experience with are still targeting me and that’s rubbish. I am a bit gutted about it to be honest.”

Georgia then made her runway debut

Georgia Steel since Love Island All Stars

via Instagram

Not long after the villa, Georgia and Toby headed to Amsterdam so that Georgia could make her runway debut. Yep, she’s been modelling!

She modelled lingerie during the Hunkemoller Sheroism show, on the catwalk with a bunch of other models. Toby was on the sidelines, cheering her on and taking pictures and videos of the event. Posting some pictures on Instagram, Georgia said: “Such a milestone moment. Congratulations to all the team for carrying out such a amazing show and to all the girls; together we lift each other up.”

Speaking in a further interview, she said: “My modelling is going really well – I’m loving it. When I first came out of the villa when I was 19, I did a lot of fast-fashion collaborations, but now I’m a bit older, I’m into more sustainable fashion, and I’m about quality over quantity. So, I’d love to branch into that world of fashion and work with brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch and Jack Wills.”

Following Love Island: All Stars, Georgia did a huge OK! Magazine interview about her plans

Georgia did a tell-all interview with OK! Magazine, and at the time said she and Toby hadn’t defined their relationship, but were doing well. She spoke further about her experience of getting hate after the show, and said she’d like to follow in the footsteps of Islanders such as Zara McDermott, and make a film about what she went through.

Georgia also spoke about who is still friends with since the villa, and said she remains closest to Georgia Harrison, who she “really got on well with”, as well as her “good friend” Joanna Chimonides, who it was reported she had fallen out with before All Stars.

She of course split up from Love Island: All Stars partner, Toby

Just four weeks since making it to the Love Island: All Stars final, Georgia and Toby were reported to have split. Apparently Georgia was “gutted” and felt “blindsided” by the breakup.

An insider told The Sun: “It’s true they have split. Toby was the one who called it a day and it came completely out of the blue for Georgia. She feels completely blindsided and gutted. She thought things were going really well for them, so it’s been a real blow.”

Georgia then confirmed the news on Instagram, and said the split came as a “complete surprise” to her. “After seeing the reports regarding my relationship with Toby I feel it’s only right for me to be transparent and truthful with you all,” she said.

“It is true Toby has called things off. It has taken me by complete surprise and I’m still trying to process it and come to terms with it all. They say some people are in your life for a lifetime and some just for a chapter.”

Georgia then went on a £575 a night breakup spa retreat

via Instagram

After her shock breakup, Georgia went with a friend on a £575 a night spa retreat. The week after the split, Georgia checked into Grantley Hall in Yorkshire, which has a number of treatments available, as well as a pool and gorgeous outdoor area.

Guests can also enjoy an outdoor hydrotherapy pool, or experience the new Nordic Spa Garden which features two ice baths and an outdoor sauna.

She’s been making serious bank on Instagram

Of course, after Love Island comes more Instagram followers and the chance to make loads of cash on socials. Georgia Steel is the highest earning of the Love Island: All Stars cast since the villa, and can charge brands up to £12k for an advert to her 1.8million followers.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.