Tori Jack MAFS Australia 2024

Jack’s ex slams his MAFS relationship with Tori as a ‘scam for publicity, fame, and money’

And claims he wanted to start an OnlyFans account with her after filming finished

Courtney is the ex-girlfriend of MAFS Australia 2024 groom Jack and she’s certainly got some very strong opinions about his relationship with Tori. Apparently, Tori and Jack are moving in together and she even recently put up all her belongings on Facebook Marketplace to sell ahead of her move.

Courtney revealed to SoDramatic! that she said she was “taken aback” by the “ridiculous” news. She then went absolutely in on Tori and Jack, claiming they only appeared on MAFS Australia 2024 for “publicity, fame and money.” She revealed: “Everything regarding their ‘marriage’ is nothing more than a scam for publicity, fame, and money.”

Courtney then went on to claim: “Jack was trying to convince me to do OnlyFans with him when he came home after filming. He even told me Tori allegedly wanted to be a pornstar. Tori will be a part of this whole thing. I don’t know why people feel sorry for her at all. He’s not leading Tori on and manipulating her. This is all part of their plan together.”

Courtney finished her rant by casually alleging that Jack cheated on Tori with other women, claiming: “I even had a girlfriend say to me that he has recently been on dates with other women as well.”

Well, it’s fair to say that Courtney isn’t their number one supporter.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Tori and Jack, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.