MAFS Australia 2024 Jack

Jack and Tori stayed in Airbnb for MAFS homestays as he was still living with ex-fiancée?!

Was Tori aware of this?!

Umm, so not only did Jack break up with his girlfriend to appear on MAFS Australia 2024 but it turns out he’s actually STILL living with his ex-fiancée?! If you’re feeling confused about timelines here Jack’s former fiancée is the one who Tori found the picture of in his phone and who he was with before the ex-girlfriend he broke up with to be on MAFS Australia 2024.

The MAFS Australia 2024 groom Jack was still living with his ex-fiancée throughout the experiment, and she only moved out a few weeks before the show finished filming. Jack’s ex-girlfriend Courtney revealed to So Dramatic!: “He was still living with his ex-fiancée Christie during our whole relationship and when he was filming the show. Christie lived with him for over a year after they split. We overlapped. She only moved out a few weeks before he came home from the show.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

Courtney also claimed that Jack “had a friend move in” with him when producers returned to film ahead of the Reunion. She said: “So when they filmed him back home, it didn’t look suspicious.” She added that“it was extremely hard to deal with” Jack living with his ex-fiancée when they were still dating.

She went on: “He had two other girlfriends after his ex-fiancée Christie. A girl before me and then me. But we weren’t allowed at his apartment as she made a rule that no girls he was dating were allowed at this property, so he would see me during the week and spend weekends with me. So he dumped me for a show, still lived with his ex-fiancée and then married Tori who apparently is his true love.”

For more on Jack and for all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.