Married First Sight Australia Jack ex-girlfriend

Who was Jack’s ex-girlfriend who he broke up with to be on Married at First Sight Australia?

An insider claims she was invited to crash the reunion

Married at First Sight Australia groom Jack shocked the rest of the cast at last night’s dinner party when he confirmed that he had been in a relationship just five weeks before MAFS started filming, and had ended things with his ex-girlfriend to appear on the show. But who exactly is Jack’s ex-girlfriend who he broke up with?

The ex-girlfriend of Jack is called Courtney Jade and she has a lot to say about the Married at First Sight groom. Courtney claims that instead of telling her he was going to Sydney to start shooting MAFS Australia 2024, the groom told her he was “moving to America for ‘work opportunities.’”

Courtney was seen in the comments of a post that featured photos of Jack getting married on his wedding day. She wrote: “My mental health has suffered due to being completely blindsided and losing my best friend to a reality TV show.”

“Jack has never tried to break up with me and our relationship was becoming quite serious. We spoke regularly about our future together and I don’t believe he is on the show for the right reasons at all.”

As for the accusations that he’s a “f*ckboy, Jack has completely denied them. “I told the cameras that’s not who I am and my story, my real story is actually the fact that I am misunderstood and that’s why I thought I struggled to find love because everyone does look at me and think I’m not ready to settle down because I do have this look about me and the way I hold myself.”

It’s also reported that Jack has reached out to his ex to apologise for his behaviour.

According to a source, another groom slid into Courtney’s Instagram messages in late October to try and convince her to crash the show’s reunion. They said: “Another groom was desperate to try and catch Jack off-guard and spent weeks trying to get the cast to convince Courtney to crash the dinner party.”

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, Courtney confirmed that she was approached by different people with offers, but wanted nothing to do with the show. She explained: “I do wish I did [crash the reunion] after finding out he’s downplayed our relationship and disrespected me. But I also want nothing to do with that show so I stayed out of out. That’s all I have to say.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia 2024 cast news on Jack and his ex-girlfriend and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.