MAFS Australia Jack

What exactly was the sexual kink Jack revealed on MAFS Australia that was censored?

Get your umbrellas ready

During last night’s MAFS Australia intimacy week exercise Jack and Tori had to go through a long list of various sexual preferences and tick which ones they were both interested in. But one kink in particular gave Tori a “massive ick” when Jack revealed what it was, with her clearly stating that was an absolutely huge “no” to her.

But during the UK version of MAFS Australia, the name of the kink wasn’t filmed on the sheet and it was censored when Jack revealed what it was. So, was it that got Tori so shocked? Two words, golden showers.

And if you have absolutely no idea what that kink is, it’s basically where you get off on peeing on someone else. According to sex experts, it’s usually because you like being dominant in the bedroom and it doesn’t get much so than literally p*ssing on someone from a great height. So now you know something more about Jack that can haunt you at night.

I’m not exactly sure why it was censored out of the UK version to be honest because it’s not like they showed anything and tonight we’ll have to sit through the genital cupping exercise. All I can say is thank god Natalie left when she did because I don’t think I could have physically watched the two of them do that exercise together.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Jack, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.