Adam Arabella split

OMG, Adam and Arabella have apparently split five weeks after Love Island All Stars

Not another one!

Adam Maxted and Arabella Chi from Love Island All Stars have officially announced they’ve split, their romance is no more just over a month after they missed out on getting to the final of the series.

According to a report in The Sun, a source close to Adam claims “They genuinely tried to make it work but every time they arranged to meet up, work got in the way. They’re going to stay friends.”

Rumours had been spinning about Adam and Arabella maybe having split since the show ended, as they hadn’t posted any pictures of them meeting up or going on any dates. Arabella is based in London and Adam Belfast, so there was a lot of logistics in the way of them dating with busy schedules.

The two were quite a late pairing on the show, with Adam coming in towards the end of the series. Nonetheless, they were livid when they were voted off the show before the final, with Adam saying “I seems that we’ve been judged on the time we’ve had, rather than our connection.”

Arabella said upon their exit “At times I thought in the villa, how am I being as unlucky in love in here as outside? But when Adam walked through the door finally my luck changed. I am now lucky in love!”
For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.