Georgia Harrison’s chic pyjamas are carrying Love Island: All Stars, and they’re only £35

I’ve ordered five sets x

I would like to couple up with this (Islander?) because during a soulless, love-lacking series of Love Island, they’ve been here to provide a refreshing chic edge to the villa. They are actually something I enjoy to look at, instead of Islanders necking off for no reason, and exes feuding over petty historic dramas. Yes, the Islander I’d like to couple up and spend the rest of my Love Island: All Stars journey with is the iconic pyjamas Georgia Harrison has been strutting round the villa of a morning in.

The girls usually, and there is nothing wrong with this I own multiple pairs, usually pack a small pair of shorts and strappy top PJs, and for their morning debriefs will sit and sip an iced coffee still wearing them. But, this year we’ve been treated to an all-new Love Island: All Stars first: Enter Georgia Harrison and her pyjamas of dreams.

Since she sat and meditated with Anton I haven’t been able to get them off my mind. They are GORGEOUS. And guys, they’re only £35. I’m buying as many as I can!

Georgia Harrison in her Love Island All Stars pyjamas

via ITV

So, where can I get a set of the gorgy pyjamas Georgia Harrison has been wearing in the Love Island: All Stars villa?

I know you want a pair to live your best villa life in, so I tracked down Georgia’s exact pair of leopard print and feather trim jammies, and they’re £35 from Boohoo. The pair is currently sold out, but the brand does currently have some similar pairs, polka dotted with the same feather trim. They’re £48.30, reduced from £69.

If you want exactly the same and will accept no different, I feel ya, Nadine Merabi currently has in stock leopard print pyjamas with a black feather trim for £90.

via ITV

What is in stock as an exact match is the feather trim dressing gown Georgia has also been roaming around the villa in, which is velvet, floral and costs £62.30 – also from Boohoo. Nasty Gal also does similar, and has a whole range for feather PJs.

Georgia Harrison, you will always be famous.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.