Um, Arabella had a secret fling with *another* All Stars boy who called her his ‘soulmate’

Are they going to bring this up on the show, or?

Just when we’d come to terms with the bombshell of Arabella once having a thing with Toby before they were both cast on Love Island: All Stars, it’s now come to light that she had another secret fling with a different boy in the villa with her right now. Yes, that’s right!

It turns out Arabella was once in a situation with Love Island series one’s Josh Ritchie, who’s now in the All Stars villa with her acting like nothing’s ever happened.

Arabella had a secret fling with another Love Island All Stars boy

via ITV

Three years ago, after meeting Arabella after they both filmed Celeb Ex in the City, Josh boasted about going on secret dates with her, and called Arabella his soulmate. The pair met after filming for the show had wrapped, and in an interview with Heat, he said: “Me and Arabella FaceTime each other. Arabella loves me and I love her. We’re lifelong companions… soulmates.”

Arabella added: “Josh, stop! You’re going to get me in trouble! You’re a troublemaker.” Are they going to bring this up whilst in the villa, or?

This comes as Arabella and Toby also revealed they had “history” when she entered the Love Island: All Stars villa as a bombshell. Arabella said she and Toby dated “a year and a half ago” and told Demi the pair slept together, with Toby confirming they were texting for a while.

via ITV

Prior to All Stars, Arabella said: “Toby, we hooked up in the summer. There is a little bit of unfinished business there.” However everyone’s instant question was: When did Chloe and Toby break up for all this to happen?

A year and a half ago would take us back to the summer of 2022, when Toby and Chloe were very much still together. Arabella has definitely got her wires crossed here, surely?! And when’s she going to bring up Josh?! I need answers!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.