Emily and Cam from Too Hot To Handle are expecting their first baby

Too Hot To Handle couple Emily and Cam are expecting their first baby!

This comes a year and a half after Emily suffered an ectopic pregnancy

Too Hot To Handle couple Emily Miller and Cam Holmes have announced they are expecting their first baby together. The couple met on the second series of the Netflix dating show, and have been together since.

Their first child is expected in June, and this comes a year and a half after Emily suffered an ectopic pregnancy. Following her pregnancy loss, Emily had to have surgery to remove her fallopian tube.

“After what happened last time, I didn’t even know if I’d even want to get pregnant again in case I had to go through that again,” Emily told PEOPLE Magazine. “It sounds cliché, but it really is our little miracle. This is what I’m so excited for, to be able to tell people it is possible.”

Emily told Cam she was pregnant during a trip they had taken together for his birthday in October. Sharing the news with their Instagram followers, Emily and Cam said: “Baby Miller-Holmes. Due June 2024.”

The couple plan on finding out the gender of their baby, and told PEOPLE: “We’ve got the boy name pretty much sorted out. Obviously, I don’t want to give it away, but it’s sentimental. It’s my granddad’s name, and he’s no longer with us. It’s a very sweet name, and we both agree on it. We’re still struggling with a girl’s name.”

Emily and Cam first met while filming season two of Netflix reality series Too Hot to Handle, in 2020. They celebrated their three year anniversary in December.

Congrats!

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.