Ranked: The Too Hot To Handle stars who are now the highest earners on Instagram

They are making serious BANK

One of the first things you do after watching a big reality TV show is go and check out the cast on Instagram. No doubt, you’ll follow a few of your favs and keep up with what they’re doing. So, it’s no surprise that some of the stars of Netflix dating series Too Hot To Handle have become some of the highest Instagram earners there are, since their time on the show.

Cashing in on followers is a rite of passage for TV stars. They get a huge following, and in return brands pay through the roof to have them post about their products. From Francesca Farago to Cam Holmes, the team at WeThrift has created a list of who is making the most money. Here’s what was found – these are the Too Hot To Handle cast members who have gone on to be the highest ever earners on Instagram since the show.

10. Carly Lawrence – £2,562 ($3,479)

The cast members from Too Hot To Handle on Netflix who are the biggest and highest earners on Instagram and how much money they make, Carly Lawrence

via Instagram @carlylawrence_

Carly was on the second season of Too Hot To Handle, and has since announced she is dating another reality TV star. She has 1.3million followers, and can charged just over £2,500 per sponsored post.

9. Rhonda Paul – £2,756 ($3,742)

Rhonda Paul

via Instagram @imrhondapaul

Rhonda was on the first season of the show, and now has 945k Instagram followers. When she posts an advert, she can charge around £2,756.

8. David Birtwistle –  £2,792 ($3,791)

The cast members from Too Hot To Handle on Netflix who are the biggest and highest earners on Instagram and how much money they make, David Birtwistle

via Instagram @david.birtwistle

David Birtwistle rose to fame on the first season of Too Hot To Handle, and has since gone on to star on a second reality TV dating show – The Love Trap. He now has just over 950k followers and can charge around £2,792 per post.

7. Chase DeMoor –  ​£2,866 ($3,892)

Chase DeMoor

via Instagram @chasedemoor

Chase DeMoor was on season two of the show. He can now charge an estimated £2,866 per post to his 1million Instagram followers.

6. Marvin Anthony – £2,992 ($4,062)

The cast members from Too Hot To Handle on Netflix who are the biggest and highest earners on Instagram and how much money they make, Marvin Anthony

via Instagram @marvin.anthony

Marvin, who won season two of the show, can now charge an estimated £2,992 for a sponsored post on Instagram. He has 1.5million Instagram followers.

5. Cam Holmes – £3,341 ($4,537)

Cam Holmes

via Instagram @camholmess

Cam now has 1.7million Instagram followers after he was on season two of the show. He’s still with Emily who he met on Too Hot To Handle, and he can earn up to £3,341 per Instagram post.

4. Chloe Veitch – £3,781 ($5,135)

Chloe Veitch

via Instagram @chloeveitchofficial

Chloe has become a huge TV name since being on the show. She’s been on The Circle, Celebrity Hunted and hosts the Too Hot To Handle reunion. As well as this, she can charge around £3,781 per Instagram post to her 1.9million followers.

3. Emily Miller – £3,933 ($5,340)

The cast members from Too Hot To Handle on Netflix who are the biggest and highest earners on Instagram and how much money they make, Emily Miller

via Instagram @emilyfayemiller

Emily is the third highest earner from the cast now, raking in just under £4k per post. The season two cast member has 2million followers on Instagram.

2. Harry Jowsey – £7,756 ($10,532)

Harry Jowsey

via Instagram @harryjowsey

Harry Jowsey, now a YouTuber, podcast host and big online personality, takes second place with £7,756 per Instagram post. He left the first season with Francesca, and now has 4million Instagram followers.

1. Francesca Farago – £11,328 ($15,381)

The cast members from Too Hot To Handle on Netflix who are the biggest and highest earners on Instagram and how much money they make, Francesca Farago

via Instagram @francescafarago

Francesca Farago, who appeared on Too Hot To Handle season one, has topped the list to become the show’s most successful and highest of all Instagram earners. She earns a huge £11,328 per post on her Instagram feed thanks to her 5.8million followers.

All three seasons of Too Hot To Handle are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.