A breakdown of how much money each of the I’m A Celeb 2023 cast earned per episode

Nigel Farage made £68k per episode?!

This year, the celebrity campmates were being paid more than ever to go through hell in the Australian jungle. Two of the cast quit it was so much, and Nigel Farage was paid more than any celeb the show has ever had. Now, the amount of money the I’m A Celeb cast of 2023 were paid per episode has been worked out.

By taking the celebs’ reported pay cheques for the jungle and dividing them by how many days they were there, BestBettingSites.com has revealed the top earning celebrity on the 2023 series, by episode.

Here’s the full ranking of how much the I’m A Celeb cast of 2023 were paid per episode:

Controversial politician Nigel Farage claims the top spot of the earnings chart, bringing home a ridiculous £68,180 per episode – nearly double the average UK salary for an entire year. Up next is Jamie Lynn Spears, with earnings of £37,715 per episode during her time in the jungle. Despite her comparatively shorter stint of ten episodes, she was being paid a quarter of a million by the show.

Exiting the jungle as the first departure and only lasting 15 episodes, jockey Frankie Dettori still bagged a substantial payday, with £20k per episode and an overall total of £300k for his time in Australia. This positions him as the third highest paid celebrity on the 2023 series.

As he won the show and was in there the longest, Sam Thompson’s pay breakdown puts him near the bottom of the chart. He was one of the lowest paid this year, with a reported fee of £80k, and was on the show for 22 episodes. The lowest paid was Nella Rose, who earned £2,500 per episode.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook