I'm A Celeb 2023 rich list

The ultimate I’m A Celeb 2023 rich list: Who will have most money in the bank after jungle pay

Nigel Farage didn’t have the highest net worth before the show, but now he’s eclipsed a lot of people

We’ve already seen the list of how rich the I’m A Celeb 2023 cast are in terms of their net worths, and it’s also been revealed just how much they are each getting paid to be in the jungle. The celebs are all loaded, and they’re being paid up to in the millions to take part in the jungle.

But what about when you take their overall net worths, and add the amount they’re being paid for their time in Aus? That way, we can see which celebrity is coming out on top following their jungle pay day.

Adding together their net worths and pay for the show, here is the ultimate I’m A Celeb 2023 rich list.

10. Nella Rose – £140k

I'm A Celeb 2023 rich list

via ITV

Nella Rose is both the lowest paid celeb this year, and the celeb with the lowest net worth – so overall she is at the bottom of the rich list. She’s worth £100k and is being paid £40k for the jungle.

9. Josie Gibson – £900k

via ITV

Up next is Josie, who is being paid a respectable £100k to be in the jungle, however she has one of the lower end net worths of the cast this year. After I’m A Celeb, the This Morning host will have an estimated £900k to her name.

8. Sam Thompson – £1.08million

I'm A Celeb 2023 rich list

via ITV

Next up is MIC star, Sam Thompson. He was a millionaire before I’m A Celebrity, and has been paid £80k by ITV to add to that.

7. Fred Sirieix – £1.15million

via ITV

Among the highest paid stars this year is First Dates’, Fred Sirieix. He’s being paid £150k for the jungle, and was also a millionaire before the show.

6. Danielle Harold – £1.47million

I'm A Celeb 2023 rich list

via ITV

Danielle might have been one of the lowest paid celebs this year, getting £70k for the jungle, but she already had a very respectable £1.4million net worth from her career as an actress.

5. Grace Dent – £3.1million

via ITV

Despite quitting early, Grace is still getting her £100k fee for the jungle, which will sit pretty next to her net worth of £3million.

4. Nick Pickard – £3.57million

via ITV

This is where things get interesting and the pay of the celebs really affects their rankings. Prior to the show, Nick was the third richest campmate, with the Hollyoaks actor having an estimated net worth of £3.5million, from his soap career spanning over 30 years. He’s being paid £70k for the jungle.

3. Marvin Humes – £4.15million

I'm A Celeb 2023 rich list

via ITV

Marvin was the second richest celeb before I’m A Celeb 2023, but after they’ve all had their cash, he’ll be third. His net worth before the show was £4million, and Marvin is getting £150k from ITV.

2. Nigel Farage – £4.76million

via ITV

Nigel Farage is the highest paid I’m A Celeb campmate in history, so has leapfrogged a load of his fellow celebs with how rich his is now. Previously, Nigel was the fourth richest campmate, but after getting £1.5million for the jungle, he’s in second.

1. Jamie Lynn Spears – £5.05million

I'm A Celeb 2023 rich list

via ITV

Jamie Lynn Spears is the richest campmate this year, and she’ll remain the richest after. She’s a multimillionaire, and is adding £250k to this on her jungle pay day.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook