Ranked: The stonking huge net worths of the I’m A Celeb 2023 campmates

They really don’t need to eat bugs for money

There’s one thing the net worths of the I’m A Celeb 2023 campmates prove: They definitely don’t need to be eating balls and soaking themselves in bugs for money. They’re all loaded already.

From successful musicians, to devilish politicians, food critics and TV hosts, this year there are a real range of cast members on the show, who have all made huge fortunes in their careers.

Here’s a ranking of the net worths of the cast members of I’m A Celeb 2023.

10. Nella Rose – £100k

The net worths of the celebrity cast of I'm A Celeb 2023

via ITV

Nella is one of the younger campmates this year, so given she’s still early in her career it’s not that surprising she has a lower net worth than people who have been in the industry for decades. Nella is a YouTuber, and has gone on to present Catfish UK, as well as the red carpet event at the Brit Awards.

9. Josie Gibson – £800k

via ITV

Josie first rose to fame on Big Brother, but has since gone on to become a TV presenter. Most recently she’s been a host on This Morning, and has reportedly earned a net worth of £800k.

8. Sam Thompson – £1million

via ITV

Sam Thompson is best known for Made in Chelsea, but has also been on any reality TV or panel show that will have him. I’m A Celeb was probably the only one left. He has a podcast, and now also does Love Island Aftersun alongside Islander, Indiyah Polack. His net worth is £1million.

7. Fred Sirieix – £1million

via ITV

Fred has had a hugely successful TV career, which has made him a millionaire. He’s best known as the Maître d’ for the First Dates restaurant and on First Dates Hotel, but has also hosted Million Pound Menu and did two seasons of Gordon, Gino and Fred’s Road Trip with Gordon Ramsay and Gino D’Acampo.

6. Danielle Harold – £1.4million

via ITV

From working on soap opera EastEnders playing Lola, Danielle Harold is thought to have earned a net worth of £1.4million. She also reportedly has some property and investments to her name.

5. Grace Dent – £3million

via ITV

Grace Dent is huge in the food scene, a fierce critic who often appears on MasterChef. As a food writer, Grace has written for publications such as The Guardian, The Independent and Vogue, and she has also written over 11 books, and hosted a podcast.

4. Nigel Farage – £3.26million

via ITV

We all know what politician Nigel Farage is famous for. The former leader of UKIP and The Brexit Party now works a broadcaster on GB News, and has a net worth of £3.26million.

3. Nick Pickard – £3.5million

via ITV

Nick Pickard is an actor on Hollyoaks, and has played his character Tony for nearly 30 years. He started the role in 1995, and from it has made a net worth of an estimated £3.5million.

2. Marvin Humes – £4million

via ITV

Marvin Humes is a quarter of one of the UK’s biggest boy bands in recent time, JLS. He probably made most of his millions from all of us who bought those silly coloured hoodies and condoms. Nowadays, Marvin is a TV presenter alongside his wife, Rochelle Humes, and has a radio show on Capital.

1. Jamie-Lynn Spears – £4.8million

via ITV

I’m not really at all surprised that the richest campmate this year is Jamie-Lynn Spears. As well as being Britney’s sister, Jamie-Lynn is best known as playing Zoey in Zoey 101, and more recently was in the Netflix romantic drama series, Sweet Magnolias.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook