I'm A Celeb 2023 cast paid

From £40k to £1.5million: How much the I’m A Celeb 2023 cast are being paid for the jungle

Imagine being on a trial with someone being paid over a million pounds more than you

Every year, we’re all desperate to find out how much the I’m A Celeb cast members are being paid to live in hell for a few weeks, and now the 2023 figures have been revealed.

It’s long been the case that ITV pays celebrities differently to appear on the show, but brand and culture expert Nick Ede has told the MailOnline this discrepancy is well into the millions for campmates this year.

Here’s a rundown of how much the cast of I’m A Celeb 2023 are being paid, from lowest to highest.

Nella Rose – £40k

How much the I'm A Celeb 2023 cast of celebrities are being paid

via ITV

The lowest paid star this series is YouTuber, Nella Rose. Nella is one of the younger campmates this year, and those with less experience in the industry tend to be among the lowest paid cast members.

Danielle Harold – £70k

via ITV

EastEnders star Danielle is also among the lower paid stars this year, with the expert saying she is being paid £70k by the show.

Nick Pickard – £70k

via ITV

Hollyoaks actor Nick Pickard is also among the lower paid end of celebs this year – it’s been reported he’s also getting £70k.

Sam Thompson – £80k

via ITV

Made in Chelsea star Sam Thompson is apparently getting £80k to be in the jungle. He’s quickly become a favourite, so despite not getting a huge amount of money, people think he could go all the way to the final.

Josie Gibson – £100k

via ITV

The first celeb this year to receive a six-figure pay check is This Morning host, Josie Gibson. According to the expert who spoke to the MailOnline, Josie is getting £100k.

Grace Dent – £100k

via ITV

Despite having quit the I’m A Celeb jungle, Masterchef food critic Grace Dent has reportedly been paid £100k for her seven day appearance in the jungle. It’s previously been said that celebs get their full fee, regardless of how long they spend on the show.

4. Marvin Humes – £150k

via ITV

JLS star Marvin is reportedly getting £150k for his time in the jungle. Marvin is also now a TV presenter alongside his wife, Rochelle Humes, and has a radio show on Capital.

3. Fred Sirieix – £150k

via ITV

Also among the highest paid stars is First Dates star, Fred Sirieix. He’s best known as the Maître d’ for the First Dates restaurant and on First Dates Hotel, but has also hosted Million Pound Menu and did two seasons of Gordon, Gino and Fred’s Road Trip with Gordon Ramsay and Gino D’Acampo.

2. Jamie Lynn Spears – £250k

via ITV

Jamie Lynn is the second highest paid star this year, with it being reported she’s taking home a quarter of a million pounds for her jungle stint. The actress is the richest campmate this year, so probably needs the pay cheque the least!

1. Nigel Farage – £1.5million

via ITV

Nigel Farage is officially the highest paid I’m A Celeb cast member of all time, with the 2023 campmate and former UKIP leader being paid £1.5million to be in the jungle. No cast member has ever been paid over a million before.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook