Grace Dent quit I'm A Celeb

Breaking: Grace Dent has QUIT the I’m A Celeb jungle

This is so sad!

Grace Dent has quit the I’m A Celeb jungle, ITV has confirmed.

After the last few episodes of the show, viewers had raised concerns for the food critic and journalist, after saying she looked as though she was struggling in camp. She had taken part in a string of trials, and even said “I just want to go home.”

In a statement, ITV has said: “Unfortunately Grace Dent has left the show on medical grounds. She has been a great campmate and will be missed by her fellow celebrities and viewers alike.”

This comes after Grace was voted to compete in the trial later today, so another campmate will have to step in to take her place. As she joined the show, Grace said she was “absolutely dreading” the camp diet and promised to give the famous rice and beans marks out of ten.

In terms of phobias, she said the thought of “horrible people” was what she was most scared of. “I think I am quite good with rats,” she added before joking: “They are quite cute but maybe that’s the one I saw in the cartoon, Ratatouille!” Speaking to Josie this week, Grace had said: “I’ve had enough. I’ve completely had enough. I just want to go home.”

This article will be updated when more information regarding Grace Dent having to quit I’m A Celeb becomes available.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook