Ranked: These are officially the 16 richest I’m A Celeb contestants of all time

Strictly multimillionaires only!

Over the years, I’m A Celeb has had some pretty impressive faces in the jungle – the richest of which being huge celebs worth tens of millions. You’d really think they’d have better things to be doing than cosying up with cockroaches for some extra money.

From huge TV personalities, to pop icons and sports stars – the jungle has been home to all kinds of celebrity royalty over the years. Here’s a rundown of the richest I’m A Celeb campmates of all time.

16. Chris Moyles – £8million

The richest I'm A Celeb contestants of all time

via ITV

Radio DJ Chris Moyles is one of the richest I’m A Celeb campmates of all time, as well as one of the most controversial. Heading onto the show, he called himself the most notable radio broadcaster of his generation, but for most of his career, Chris Moyles has had some sort of controversy surrounding him.

He previously worked as a presenter of BBC Radio One, and now is presenter of The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X. He has a net worth of £8million.

15. Gino D’Acampo – £8million

via ITV

Celebrity chef Gino was in the jungle in 2009, and ended up winning the show. He’s now one of the most famous TV chefs, with regular spots on This Morning, and his own show alongside Fred Sirieix and Gordon Ramsay. He has a net worth of £8million.

14. Nadine Coyle – £10million

via ITV

Girls Aloud icon Nadine Coyle has an estimated net worth of £10million. Girls Aloud are one of the biggest girl groups in history, with over 4.3million singles sales and 4million albums sold in the UK alone. They’ve been nominated for five Brit Awards, and are currently back for a reunion tour.

13. Frankie Bridge – £11million

via ITV

Pop princess Frankie Bridge had the highest net worth of all the I’m A Celebrity 2021 campmates. She started her pop career in S-Club Juniors and then went on to produce bop after bop as part of The Saturdays. She’s also published her own book, called Grow, about mental health and motherhood. The singer-songwriter is married to footballer Wayne Bridge, and has a net worth of £11million.

12. Harry Redknapp – £14.5million

via ITV

Henry Redknapp is a former football manager, player and pundit. He has previously managed AFC Bournemouth, West Ham United, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Queens Park Rangers and Birmingham City. According to the CelebrityNetWorth, his net worth stands at £14.5million.

11. Mark Wright – £15million

via ITV

Mark, who was in jungle in 2011, has a net worth of £15million. He’s best known for being in TOWIE, and has since made appearances on several shows including Strictly Come Dancing, and hosting This Morning. He has also presented a Heart FM Saturday radio show. Mark is the owner of the modelling agency The Wright Look Models and Chigwell Properties.

10. Mike Tindall – £15.7million

via ITV

Mike Tindall is a former professional rugby player and was the first member of the royal family to take part in I’m A Celeb. He played for Bath and Gloucester during his rugby career, and for the England team from 2000 until 2011, competing in 11 Six Nations Championships.

In 2011, Mike married Zara Phillips, the daughter of Princess Anne and the granddaughter of the late Queen Elizabeth II. Since retiring from rugby, Tindall co-hosts a podcast called The Good, The Bad and The Rugby with James Haskell and Alex Payne.

9. David Haye – £15.9million

via ITV

David Haye is a former professional boxer who competed between 2002 and 2018. He appeared in the jungle in 2012. Over his career, David held multiple world championships in two weight classes, and was the first British boxer to reach the final of the World Amateur Boxing Championships, where he won a silver medal in 2001.

8. Peter Andre – £16million

via ITV

Peter Andre was a singer before the jungle, best known for banger Mysterious Girl. He then had a huge rise as a TV personality, following his jungle romance with Katie Price. He’s now a household UK name, with a net worth of £16million.

7. Carol Vorderman – £18million

via ITV

Carol is best known for appearing on Countdown for 26 years. Alongside that, she has been on a number of different TV shows, which has helped towards her reported net worth of £18million.

6. Caitlyn Jenner – £20million

via ITV

Everyone took a collective gasp when US icon Caitlyn Jenner was cast for the jungle. She is a former Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete, and now obviously best known as one of the Kardashian family. According to CelebrityNetWorth, Caitlyn Jenner is worth an estimated £20million.

5. Amir Khan – £40million

via ITV

Amir Khan has an impressive net worth of £40million. His net worth has increased over the years largely due to his fights in the ring. According to MEN, Khan earned between £690k to £9.4million per fight. From being a professional boxer to having his own documentary on the BBC, Amir has had endless opportunities since his first stint in the jungle in 2017. He then returned for the All Stars version, too.

4. Boy George – £43.8million

via ITV

George Alan O’Dowd, more professionally known as Boy George, is a music legend. The singer and songwriter is best known for being the lead singer of Culture Club who had the hit single Karma Chameleon. As well as Karma Chameleon, the band also recorded the hits Time (Clock of the Heart) and Do You Really Want to Hurt Me. He has a net worth of £43.8million now.

3. Katie Price – £45million

via ITV

Katie Price is an iconic UK hun, and jungle legend. She’s been in the jungle twice, and first became famous in the late 1990s for her glamour modelling work on page three of The Sun. Back then she was known as Jordan, but now Katie Price is a huge TV personality, having had multiple of her own reality shows, releasing six autobiographies and even taking a shot in the music industry.

2. Spencer Matthews – £47million

via ITV

Umm, Spencer Matthews is rich RICH. The MIC star was in the jungle in 2015, but was forced to leave after producers became aware he had been using “steroid-based medication”. He’s worth an estimated £47million thanks to multiple business ventures, including a number of property investments and his no-alcohol spirits brand, CleanCo.

1. Noel Edmonds – £83million

via ITV

The richest ever I’m A Celeb campmate is presenter, Noel Edmonds. When he was on the show he was paid £600k by ITV, which was the highest pay cheque for any cast member at the time. The former Deal or No Deal host was last to arrive in the 2018 jungle, and first to leave. He has a net worth of an estimated £83million.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook