Olivia Hawkins lined up for Love Island: All Stars

Olivia Hawkins has been ‘lined up’ for Love Island: All Stars just days before it starts

Bosses called her the ‘most talked about winter Islander’

Olivia Hawkins from the last winter series has been lined up to appear on the Love Island: All Stars show, just days before it’s set to start. Just this week, ITV confirmed the new series will start in January, and now it’s looking as though the cast list is being ironed out.

Liv became famous in the winter Love Island 2023 villa, where she caused a lot of drama. She had huge arguments with Zara, who she briefly knew before the show, and then was dumped alongside Maxwell, who she split from not long later.

However now Olivia might be on her way back to the South Africa villa, where Love Island: All Stars is going to take place, as apparently bosses want her to bring havoc to the show once again.

A show source told The Sun: “Liv has had a series of meetings with Love Island bosses and they’re really keen to get her in the All Stars villa. She was the most memorable and talked-about contestant on winter Love Island earlier this year, so they know she won’t be afraid to ruffle feathers and cause drama.

“Final contracts haven’t been signed yet as the cast won’t officially be set in stone until early January, but Liv is looking like one of the red hot favourites to be in there.”

This comes not long after it’s been reported 2021’s most controversial Islander Faye Winter has also been “in advanced talks” for the new series, and a whole bunch of Islanders are now rumoured to be taking part. These include more recent Islanders such as Mitch Taylor and Scott van-der-Sluis, as well as show legends such as Kem Cetinay and Georgia Steel.

For the latest Love Island: All Stars news, and for updates, memes and gossip – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook