Omg, Faye is in ‘advanced talks’ to sign up for Love Island All Stars just weeks before it starts

This is going to be INCREDIBLE

Love Island All Stars just got a million times more appealing, as 2021 legend Faye Winter is reportedly in serious talks to join the show. It’s not long now until the series kicks off, as a whole host of Love Islanders from previous seasons will hit the Cape Town villa in January.

Faye coming back will obviously be controversial, as her outburst at Teddy during Love Island 2021 was the most complained about moment in Love Island history, and landed the show with over 25,000 Ofcom complaints. At the time, a men’s domestic abuse charity released a statement calling her behaviour “unacceptable”.

Faye split from Teddy after two years together, and they had a pretty messy breakup earlier this year. According to reports, Faye is now looking to “re-establish” herself as a TV personality, so is eyeing up a second go on the show.

Faye Winter in talks for Love Island All Stars

via ITV

A source told The Sun: “Faye might have hit the headlines during her season of Love Island for all the wrong reasons but since then she’s proven herself to be a kind, genuine woman with a heart of gold. It’s become clear her outbursts in the villa came from insecurity and fear due to past hurt.

“She’s a Love Island legend with tons of fans so really deserves a place in the All Stars villa – it’s a great chance for her to show the public how far she has come. No one has been officially confirmed for Love Island All Stars yet but Faye is in advanced talks.”

Love Island All Stars will replace the winter version of the show, and will air on ITV2 in the New Year. Faye has joined a long list of rumoured Islanders thought to be taking part, including Kem Cetinay, Chloe Burrows, Georgia Steel and Ovie Soko.

For the latest Love Island: All Stars news, and for updates, memes and gossip – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook