Two seasons of Love Is Blind on Netflix in 2024

Guys, two more Love Is Blind seasons are coming soon and one is just weeks away!

They could make 100 seasons of this and I’d keep watching

Netflix has confirmed that TWO new seasons of Love Is Blind will be coming in 2024, with season six dropping in a matter of weeks. Netflix has previously said the show is going to keep coming back, each time basing itself in a different US state – and it really looks as though it’s coming through on that promise.

We only saw the last bunch of singles getting engaged without seeing one another and then say their “I dos” – or I do nots in a lot of the cases – a matter of months ago, but the show is coming back already.

In a teaser trailer, Nick and Vanessa Lachey appear to be back as hosts, and Netflix confirms the show will be back for a season six and season seven.

The post read: “Prepare the pods! Love is Blind is returning for seasons six AND seven. New episodes premiere this Valentine’s Day — February 14!”

If Nick and Vanessa Lachey are hosting, it doesn’t appear that the next season will be the UK version of the show, that was confirmed earlier this year. Applications for the UK show closed over the summer, and it’s been confirmed Matt and Emma Willis will be the hosts when the show comes over.

This season is set to drop in 2024, so it’s looking as though season six will be another US version, and season seven will be the UK show. Season five was set in Houston, so where to next? I can’t wait!

Two new seasons of Love Is Blind will be available in 2024. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.