who is Peregrine Pearson

Meet Peregrine Pearson: The British millionaire aristocrat Sophie Turner was seen kissing

His ex girlfriend is King Charles III’s goddaughter

The world was rocked by Sophie Turner moving on from the Joe Jonas divorce by having a cheeky little Parisian snog with British millionaire aristocrat Peregrine Pearson – but who actually is he? Here’s all you need to know about the fella Sophie Turner has been papped having a post divorce smooch with.

He’s part of one of the UK’s wealthiest families

Peregrine Pearson is on the far left. Via Shutterstock.

Peregrine Pearson is currently 29, but here he is pictured 10 years ago with his mum and his brother. His family seat is the Cowdray Estate in Sussex and he used to go to the same polo club as Prince Harry and Prince William. He is the eldest son of Michael Pearson, 4th Viscount Cowdray and Marina Rose Cordle. His dad was in the film industry and his mum’s the daughter of a former Conservative MP.

Sophie Turner has been seen kissing millionaire Peregrine Pearson in the streets of Paris, according to The Sun. They both got out of chauffeured cars – with Pearson’s family being worth an estimated NZ$469 million. Wild.

His ex is Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark

Sophie Turner’s ex is a Jonas brother, Peregrine Pearson has an ex who is literally royalty. I don’t know which is more impressive. Maria-Olympia is also King Charles III’s goddaughter. The two dated for three years.

He’s a property investor

He works in property at property investment and development company Weetman Developments. The company is named after Peregrine Pearson’s granddad.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook