Best memes about Love Is Blind season five on Netflix

Grab a gold wine glass and enjoy 25 memes about the latest Love Is Blind season five drop

At this point I think it’s going to be the first time nobody gets married

Love Is Blind season five is well and truly getting into the thick of it, and the memes about the series so far have been providing. Whilst it’s been unbearably difficult to find a couple to back to make it work, at least Twitter has given some further entertainment.

The weddings are all that are left now, as the couples have got engaged, met each other’s families, had dramatic get togethers and chosen wedding dresses and suits. People have been reacting to all the drama with Lydia, Uche and Milton, Izzy and Stacy arguing and Taylor and JP basically crashing and burning, too.

Now, sit back and enjoy this roundup of all the best memes about the latest crop of Love Is Blind season five episodes. It’s been a lot!

1. JUMPSCARE

2. Sorry but… true

3. She dropped the truth

4. ACT CASUAL ACT CASUAL ACT CASUAL

5. Miriam chewed this up and spat it out

6. Honestly, I am backing NOBODY

7. I’VE GOT THE ICK

8. I need to see the inside of his wardrobe

9. Hahahahaha

10. I can actually see it

11. STOP IT

12. Bring the drama!

13. He was real for this

14. What on earth was that all about?!!!

15. This is a breaker for me

16. Enough loooool

17. Awkward x

18. A bit uncomfortable

19. Chaos

20. Ummmm?

21. Bottom of the barrel!

22. BYEEEEEE

23. This is *not* first class lmao

24. 😭

25. Same tbh x

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.