Love Island 2023 finalists Tom and Samie shade their split on TikTok

Love Island’s Tom and Samie are majorly shading one another after splitting for second time

‘Why are you so obsessed with me?’

Winter Love Island 2023 finalists Tom Clare and Samie Elishi appear to be majorly shading each other in TikTok videos, after they seem to have split up for a second time.

In recent months we’ve been in a bit of a Love Island couples getting back together kind of era. Millie and Liam are loved up once again, Ekin-Su and Davide clearly just had a bit of a blip, and winter Islanders Tom and Samie had been back again after breaking up after the show.

However, it was recently spotted the pair hadn’t been dropping hints about being together anymore, and had unfollowed each other on Instagram. You guessed it, they seem to have gone their separate ways again.

But now, they’re taking to TikTok to post petty videos which appear to dig at one another. The first came from Samie, who posted a video alongside fellow Islander, Ellie Spence. In it, the two girls are lip-syncing a sound which says “so I used to date this guy” before retching loudly. The two girls obviously mimic being sick, and the caption reads: “True story x”. Savage.

But, Tom clearly isn’t too bothered. As he posted a video in return, in his car lip-syncing “why are you so obsessed with me?”. People in the comments have obviously spotted the two videos coming out one after each other, with one saying: “I’M SCREAMING !! The way I saw Samie’s video before this.” Another says: “Samie is giving bitter”. 

Yikes!

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook