drag race uk season five judges

Bam! RuPaul’s Drag Race UK season five judges are here and they’re nothing short of iconic

Carol Vorderman will be taking no prisoners

Nobody panic, but the official list of celebrity judges for season five of RuPaul’s Drag Race have finally been announced – and they’re just as iconic as you’d have hoped. As always, you can expect to see RuPaul once again ruling the judging panel alongside no other than his right-hand woman, Michelle Visage. And of course, the legendary pair, Alan Carr and Graham Norton, are set to return to assist them. But buckle up, as this year’s line up of Drag Race UK judges are about to stir the pot and potentially make this season the juiciest one yet. Not that we’d expect anything less.

Here are all the upcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race UK season five guests and judges:

Alexandra Burke

Joining RuPaul as a guest judge for season five, Alexandra Burke is buzzing for her Drag Race appearance. She said: “I’ve been desperate to appear on Drag Race, and so to be there was a real honour and I’m dreaming of being able to do it again and again!”

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Also assisting on the judges panel this year is singer and songwriter Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Suranne Jones

Bafta winner Suranne Jones is also lined up to critique the queens’ as a guest judge for the new season.

Joel Dommett

I can’t wait to see The Masked Singer host Joel Dommett kick up a fabulous fuss as a celebrity guest judge.

Carol Vorderman

Vorders will be appearing as a celebrity guest and partaking in the long-awaited Snatch Game challenge. She spoke of her excitement for the new season, saying: “I’ve been excited about this from the moment I was asked, and it didn’t disappoint. Ha!

“Such fun to be a part of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK and the iconic Snatch Game. All of the impressions were hilarious, clever and brilliant – it was a joy to play!”

Aisling Bea

Season five marks Irish comedian Aisling Bea’s second appearance on the show and I’m so excited.

Yasmin Finney

Heartstopper celeb Yasmin Finney will also be joining the panel for one fabulous show.

Edward Enninful

Vogue editor Edward Enniful will appear, offering some tips to the queens.

Karen Hauer

Of Strictly Come Dancing fame, Karen Haur will be choreographing a dance for this season’s contestants.

Cush Jumbo

The Good Wife’s Cush Jumbo is here to cause chaos as a celebrity guest judge this season.

Daphne Guinness

Another legendary celebrity known for her daring fashion, designer Daphne Guinness is also set to be a guest judge.

Kristen McMenamy

Model Kristen McMenamy will also be gracing our screens as a guest judge in the upcoming season. Expect savage.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.