Lottie Moss confirms she is dating Adam Collard after meeting on Celebs Go Dating

‘When I first saw Adam I was like he’s not my type and then bam’

Lottie Moss has confirmed she is dating Adam Collard after they met whilst filming E4’s Celebs Go Dating. During an appearance on Chloe Burrows’ podcast, she revealed that all the rumours about them dating are in fact true.

The 25-year-old met the former Islander whilst on Celebs Go Dating earlier this year, and has since revealed they have a “special connection”.

During her appearance on Chloe Vs The World, Lottie said: “When I first saw Adam I was like, ‘Nah, he’s not my type. Literally not my type at all’ and then bam.”

“He’s very charming, he’s handsome, obviously 6ft5, I like the tattoos,” she said as she giggled, continuing: “It’s weird, we just have a connection. Even the height, the tattoos wouldn’t have been enough but we have a special connection.”

When asked if she and Adam are “soppy”, Lottie responded: “You know what, he is actually quite soppy when it is one on one, he’s just cute. We’ll have a cuddle and he’ll be lying on me and likes being stroked like a puppy.

“I think it’s just when you meet somebody and you feel that way, I’ve never been like that with guys. Like I’d say, ‘Get the f**k off me now’, but when you feel like that about someone and it is so rare that it is mutual.

“So when you find that, it’s so nice. I just didn’t think it would be Adam from Love Island, that took me by storm.”

During an episode of Celebs Go Dating, Adam admitted that he had spent the night with Lottie after mixer, before he had even met the experts at the agency.

Anna Williamson and Paul C. Brunson were left shocked by the revelation, saying: “Never have we ever in our time here, had a celebrity get with another celebrity before we’ve got to know them in the agency.”

Celebs Go Dating airs Sunday to Thursday at 9pm on E4. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook