Here’s a rundown of all the dating rumours about Adam Collard and Lottie Moss

Lottie said Celebs Go Dating viewers will have to ‘watch and find out’ if they’re dating

Ever since the Celebs Go Dating 2023 lineup was announced, rumours of a possible relationship between Adam Collard and Lottie Moss began to circulate online.

Celebs Go Dating features the likes of Chloe Burrows, Mark Francis, Vanessa Feltz and Spuddz who will be starring alongside Adam and Lottie as they all attempt to find love.

It wouldn’t be the first time two Celebs Go Dating co-stars began dating, with Gary Lucy and Laura Anderson striking up a romance last year, leading to the pair now expecting their first child together. So, are Adam Collard and Lottie Moss dating?

Here’s a look at how the dating rumours began and what the pair have said about them.

Adam and Lottie were spotted going on secret dates whilst filming Celebs Go Dating

It all began at the beginning of August when Adam Collard and Lottie Moss were spotted sneaking off for secret dates whilst filming the show.

A source told The Sun: “It’s been a dynamic and explosive mix of celebs and there was an instant attraction between Lottie and Adam. They have really hit it off behind the scenes.”

The insider added that the pair had “been on dates” and were planning on “seeing where it goes”.

“It has been a lot of fun but who knows if it will last beyond the filming of the series. Every single series celebs are attracted to other celebs and this time it is no different.”

The pair were spotted at a celeb hangout Chiltern Firehouse where it seemed they were an item. It has been reported they were seen holding hands and headed back to their hotel together.

Lottie said that she and Adam ‘really care’ for one another

Following the news of their “secret dates”, Lottie spoke out about what was going on between them. Speaking to The Sun, she said: “Well he’s a lovely guy. We really care about each other.”

When asked if there was a possible romance, she said: “There could be. You never know. You never know.”

Lottie Moss admitted she “didn’t expect” to join the show and meet someone she “really likes”. When asked if that person was Adam, she said: “You’ll have to watch and find out!”

The pair were then spotted looking cosy at a bar

After attending the launch event for Celebs Go Dating, Lottie and Adam were spotted looking very cosy with one another.

An inside told The Sun: “They’re really close and are super tactile with one another. Some people have made out it’s another showmance playing out in front of the cameras, but Lottie has been telling friends it’s the real deal with Adam.

“It’s clear to see the chemistry and connection between them. She’s obsessed with him and really sees a future outside of filming.”

Adam Collard said he and Lottie are in ‘a really good place’

Following their cosy dates, Adam Collard revealed the pair were in “a really good place” and shared that they have “a lot of respect” for one another.

“I think we’re in a really good place right now and you know, she has a lot of respect for me. I have a lot of respect for her,” he told The Sun.

Well I guess we’ll have to see what happens between the two of them!

Celebs Go Dating airs Sunday to Thursday at 9pm on E4. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook