Chloe reveals ex-boyfriend Toby was supportive of her signing up for Celebs Go Dating

The couple met on Love Island in 2021 and came in second place

Chloe Burrows has revealed that her Love Island ex-boyfriend Toby Aromolaran supported her decision to appear on Celebs Go Dating.

Chloe is taking part on the E4 dating show alongside former Islander Adam Collard and influencer Lottie Moss.

Chloe came in second place with her ex-boyfriend Toby back in 2021 but they confirmed they had split up in October 2022.

When asked if Toby knew about her taking part on the show, she said: “I know he said in an article recently that we don’t speak but, we’re not on bad terms.”

She added: “Out of respect, I did tell him and he was like, ‘Do it’. I don’t know if he was jumping for joy but, he knew.”

Their breakup was previously revealed in October 2022, after a source claimed the couple had “grown apart and there’s no major hard feelings”.

Speaking about their breakup, Chloe said it was “the worst thing” she had ever been through. Speaking to OK! Magazine, Chloe said going through a public breakup was “literally the worst thing I have been through”.

“I wouldn’t do that again. If I didn’t post anything about the two of us for like three days, I was hounded,” she explained.

“I felt pressure to keep everyone updated. If I hadn’t had that pressure it would have been a lot more smooth sailing I reckon.”

Celebs Go Dating airs Sunday to Thursday at 9pm on E4. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook