Will unfollowed Tom Casey

Farmer Will distances himself from Love Island as he unfollows Tom and Casey on Instagram

He has also unfollowed Kai and Ron

Winter Love Island’s Farmer Will has distanced himself from the show and those who were in the villa alongside him as he unfollows four Islanders from his season on Instagram.

People have noticed that Will has recently unfollowed Tom, Casey, Ron and Kai and they have done the same. It hasn’t gone unnoticed that Will took a step back from being associated with Love Island after the show and people began noticing he wasn’t spending time with Tom and Casey, the two Islanders he was closest with.

Casey had previously admitted that Will distanced himself from him and Tom, but he hadn’t unfollowed them at that point. Speaking on goss.ie’s Goss Island podcast, Casey said: “Me, Tom and Will, you saw it on the TV I was constantly with those boys. We built up such a strong relationship in there. I just assumed we’d keep that strong relationship outside the villa but that really hasn’t been the case.:

“I know obviously me and Tom are still close, we live together now but I feel like Will has distanced himself from us,” he continued.

It seems as though all bridges have been burnt as Tom and Casey no longer follow Will on Instagram either. Kai has also unfollowed him, but Ron remains following him on Instagram.

Will has been spending most of his time with his girlfriend Jessie, whom he met on the show, and the pair have been travelling across the US and Australia together ever since the show finished.

Will still follows other Islanders from his season, including Shaq and Tanya, Lana, Sanam and Samie.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.