Whitney and Lochan love island now

Ikea trips and family time: Inside Whitney and Lochan’s adorable life after Love Island

They just became boyfriend and girlfriend!!!

Every Love Island season, there’s one couple whose post-villa content makes everyone seriously consider ditching hot girl summer and giving monogamy a chance. This year, it’s undoubtedly Whitney and Lochan – whose adorable Instagram stories are making the whole timeline believe love is, actually, out there. God bless them for this public service.

So, in case you’ve had a Whitney shaped hole in your heart since Love Island ended last month, here’s everything she and Lochan have been up to on the outside world. PSA: Brace yourself for the unbearable urge to fire up Hinge and find a boyfriend after this.

They went on a shopping trip to Ikea with his family

It was obvious even before Lochan left the Love Island villa that he’s seriously close with his family.Β So, it was only a matter of time before Whitney had the full Nowacki experience and got to spend time with his mum, dad and sister.

On the shopping trip, Lochan shared videos from Ikea and Waitrose before he got super self conscious because his mum and Whitney were staring at him during an Instagram live. “His mums great that’s my favourite thing about him,” Whitney joked on the stream.

Lochan’s family have been teaching Whitney how to cook and he won’t stop filming it

On the same visit as the shopping trip, Lochan also posted videos of Whitney and his sister making dough in their kitchen with a massive glass of red wine. Not only was he proudly filming the cooking lesson, but his mum was also in the corner capturing every second. It’s so cute I actually can’t.

They’ve been on loads of cute dates together and shared them to the grid

The pics speak for themselves.

Lochan literally will not stop roasting Whitney on his story

You know the drill with Love Island social content, it’s usually pretty aesthetically pleasing. The perfectly filtered relationship etc. But not with Whitney and Lochan. Because, since they left the villa, he’s posted stories roasting her for everything from wearing socks with flip flops to stabbing her sushi roll with a chop stick. That’s true love. End of.

They finally officially became boyfriend and girlfriend during an at-home date night

In classic Lochan style – over a bowl of pasta and glass of red wine – he revealed Whitney was officially his girlfriend on his Instagram story last night. “Cheers to our second week out of the villa, your favourite dinner cooked by one and only and to you being my girlfriend,” he said.

Brb, need to scream with joy.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes,Β like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.