The Summer I Turned Pretty cast ages

These are the ages of The Summer I Turned Pretty cast in comparison to their characters

Sorry but Jeremiah looks like a MAN

The first four episodes of The Summer I Turned Pretty are now on Amazon Prime and I can’t be the only one wondering just how old the cast really are given they don’t look like high school age at all.

While some of the characters are in their first year of college or are just about to go, it’s fair to question the difference in ages between the actors and the characters they play.

Here are the ages of The Summer I Turned Pretty cast members in comparison to the characters.

Lola Tung – Belly

Age: 20

The Summer I Turned Pretty cast ages

via Amazon Studios

In the first season, Belly turns 16 and so is likely 17 in season two. Belly is played by Lola Tung, who is 20 years old in real life. Lola has already finished her first year at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.

Sean Kaufman – Steven

Age: 23

The Summer I Turned Pretty cast ages

via Amazon Studios

Belly’s older brother, Steven, has just graduated high school as season two kicks off making him 18 years old. In real life, Sean Kaufman is reported to be 23 years old, giving a five year age difference between him and his character.

Gavin Casalegno – Jeremiah

Age: 23

The Summer I Turned Pretty cast ages

via Amazon Studios

Jeremiah and Belly are the same age and honestly, season two is making that hard to believe given Gavin is 23 years old in real life.

Christopher Briney – Conrad

Age: 25

via Amazon Studios

In season two of The Summer I Turned Pretty, Conrad is in his first year of college which would make him around 18 or 19 years old. The eldest The Summer I Turned Pretty cast member ages is Christopher Briney.

According to Famous Birthdays, Christopher is 25 years old, making it a seven or eight year age difference between him and his character.

Rain Spencer – Taylor

Age: 24

The Summer I Turned Pretty cast ages

via Amazon Studios

Belly and Taylor are the same age, so in season two she is likely 17 years old. While Rain’s age isn’t specified it has been reported she is 24 years old. This would make Rain six years older than her character.

David Iacono – Cam

Age: 21

via Amazon Studios

David Iacono turned 21 in June and is Belly’s love interest in the first season of The Summer I Turned Pretty. Belly and Cam are the same age in the show, making David four years older than his character.

Elsie Fisher – Skye

Age: 20

via Amazon Studios

Skye is a new character in The Summer I Turned Pretty and is played by Elsie Fisher. Elsie is 20 years old in real life, and while their character’s age isn’t specified, it’s safe to assume they are a little older.

The first four episodes of The Summer I Turned Pretty season two are available to watch on Amazon Prime now. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook