All the signs we’ve had for months telling us Davide and Ekin-Su split up before he announced it

How did we miss any of these??

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu and Davide Sanclimenti have shook us to our very core and broken up 11 months after winning Love Island.

Davide posted the break up announcement to his Instagram story last night. He said: “Ekin-Su and I are no longer together. I am grateful for the memories and opportunities we shared together and I wish her nothing but the best. I would like for everybody to respect the decision during this difficult time. I will continue to support Ekin in any way possible.”

However, looking at Davide’s Instagram, there has been a noticeable absence of Ekin-Su for quite some time now. He posted a photo of them together at the Indiana Jones premiere earlier this week, but didn’t mention her in the caption and she wasn’t on the main first grid post either. In fact, she was the third photo after Davide posted two of himself first.

Ekin shared a photo of Davide and referred to him as “my man” in the caption and he failed to make any comment about her. Then prior to all of this happening, he hadn’t posted anything of himself and Ekin-Su since 13th March.

Davide also teased his followers about him potentially returning to Love Island alongside a photo of him in Ibiza and a caption saying: “Guess who’s coming back.”

Right now Ekin-Su and Davide are currently on separate holidays too. He’s in Ibiza and she’s back home in Turkey with her family.

Also it doesn’t help with the fact they recently faced rumours of Davide cheating with models. Ekin also confronted him over a suspected fling earlier this year – branding his lover a “f****** s***.”

Big yikes.