Dennis Wise's daughter Love Island

Football legend Dennis Wise’s daughter is reportedly joining Love Island in Casa Amor

Hopefully she’ll last longer than Jack Keating x

Former Chelsea football player Dennis Wise’s daughter Amber is reportedly joining Love Island 2023 as a Casa Amor bombshell.

Amber is said to be part of the group of girls who will be trying to turn the heads of the boys in a bid to make it back to the main villa.

The 19-year-old wouldn’t be the first nepo baby to enter the villa, as she joins a long list including Jack Keating, Gemma Owen and Dani Dyer.

“Amber will really stand out from the crowd on Love Island and jumped at the chance to take part,” a source claimed.

“She is very low key and laid back but won’t be taking any nonsense. Amber is incredibly close to her dad and she has his fully support in taking part.

“Naturally, it can be awkward for a dad knowing his daughter could be hooking up with someone on TV, but Amber is looking for real love and wants to make her dad proud.”

Dennis Wise’s daughter is currently studying graphic communication at the University of the Arts London, so the summer break will be perfect for a Love Island stint.

Jack Keating was one of the first Casa Amor bombshells with a famous family member. However, he didn’t last very long and didn’t make it into the main villa and was subsequently dumped.

Amber won’t be the first in her family to appear on reality TV as Dennis took part on I’m A Celebrity: Get Me Out of Here! back in 2017.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.